ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING
With Kevin A. Carestia, CPA, every business environment can have affordable bookkeeping services. Whether you have a bookkeeper on staff today or are already utilizing an outsourced bookkeeper, you’ll want to talk to us. We’re not only known as professional, reliable and competent, we’re also known for flexibility. Our affordable bookkeeping services start at about $250 per month for clients who have basic needs and small transaction volumes. And with our broad menu of remote bookkeeper capabilities and services, you can adapt an outsourced bookkeeper solution to meet your specific needs.
Why hire Staff? Let Kevin A. Carestia, CPA do your monthly bookkeeping at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
An outsourced bookkeeper gives you all the advantages of having a professional bookkeeper maintaining your books and reporting obligations,without needing to provide office space or facing hiring hassles such as payroll taxes, vacation time, and expensive benefits. Our remote bookkeeper solutions ensure everything is taken care of from our centralized facility – done professionally and efficiently behind the scenes.
We will handle any or all of the business bookkeeping needs at your organization, or work with your own bookkeeper to provide extra support,oversight and quality assurance:
• Basic bookkeeping starting at $250 per month depending on your needs
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Manual check postings including reviewing and coding of checks written
• Accounts receivable maintenance
• Accounts payable management (invoice entry, reporting, payment and cash management reporting)• Bill pay automated via QuickBooks (or other software) or online via your financial institution
• Payroll processing (either internal or outsourced)
• Periodic tax payment and reporting matters (estimated tax payments, sales tax remittance, etc.)
• Accounting for industry specific transactions (i.e. Job Costing, Real Estate Settlement (HUD 1) Analysis, Construction Percentage of Completion,etc..)
• Chart of accounts and financial statement set-up
• Business management consulting
• New business start-ups
• QuickBooks set-up and training
• Statement of cash flows
• Balance sheet
• Income statement
• Statement of retained earnings
• Up to date financial reporting available via monthly reporting (ormore frequent) or instantaneously utilizing our remote access model
• Journal entry preparation required to reconcile reports